Saturday, August 20, 2011

No time to craft? That should be a sin.

I promise I haven't given up on the crafting world. I have been so busy the last few months, I haven't gotten to craft much. With school starting for my kids, me starting college, work and so many other obligations, it's hard to find the time. Then in the middle of all that, I decided to rearrange my craft area (Absolutely insane!). I didn't realize the magnitude of that task. In between all the craziness, I have been working on several mini albums, but I'm not finished with them. I have several card sets finished, but I haven't had time to take any pics.

So, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still blogging and crafting, just not as much as I would like. My plan today is to finish my craft room so I can finish at least one project this weekend. It's 5:00 a.m. now (WHAT?!? on a Saturday, am I crazy? Yes, yes I am.)  and I'm waiting for everyone to wake up so I can start moving furniture. (I don't think they would appreciate me waking them up at this hour.) So, wish me luck!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment