Friday, January 13, 2012

Birthday Cupcake

I used Sweet Threads patterned paper from Basic Grey and Soft Suede cardstock from Stampin' Up' as the base for this card.


The image, from Stampin' Up, was stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored with my Copic Markers. I used Marvy Liquid Applique and gold chunky glitter the make the icing. I heated it using my heat gun until it puffed up. I layered this on Soft Suede cardstock. I tied a knot around a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and layered that on the Soft Suede.


I used a Galaxy Gellie Roll glitter pen to give the appearance of a silver serving platter.


I loved making this card. I've order a few more cupcake image stamps. I'm not sure why, but I'm loving the cupcakes right now.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment