Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Flood of Projects

I have been wanting to post my projects as I make them, but in a house full of teenagers, I'm lucky to get any computer time at all. Anyway, since I've gotten my Gypsy, I'm able to go card crazy. I've also been working on a few home decor projects. The first is the work family. I purchase the 6" paper mache letters from Hobby Lobby, painted them black and covered them with paper from DCWV patterened paper. Then I sanded the edges and inked them using Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip ink. I'm not completely finished with them, but I want to find accessories that are just perfect.


Here's a few Halloween cards I made.







Here's all the materials I used for these cards.

Papers: DCWV, Cloud 9, The Paper Studio, Stampin' Up
Cricut Cartridges: Create-a-Critter, Happy Hauntings
Embossing: Cuttlebug, Stampendous, Ranger
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Sentiments: Printed from my computer
Ink: Stampin' Up, Versamark
Special Effects: Glossy Accents, Google Eyes, Gems and Ribbon from my stash.


I've also made some Thanksgiving cards. The weird thing is that I'm not the kind of person that ever gave cards out. So, I don't have addresses for any of my family and friends. So that's my next project "The Great Address Acquisition."




Recipe for the Fall cards:

Papers: DCWV, Stampin' Up cardstock
Stamp: Stampin' Up
Ink: Stampin' Up
Embossing: Cuttlebug
Cricut Cartridges: Gypsy Wanderings, Potpourri Basket, Songbird
Brads: Stampin' Up

I have more cards and projects that I've made, but I they are all Christmas, so I will wait closer to December to post them.

OK, now that I've successfully flooded my blog with posts. I will try to post each of my projects when I do them and try not to have blog jam in the future.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment