Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's been a while...

It's been quite sometime since I updated. I've been busy crafting the whole time, but my daughters always have the laptop, so I don't get much computer time. My birthday (big 4-0) was a couple of weeks ago and my husband bought me a Gypsy. I don't know what I ever did without this little wonder. I used to spend so much time in my craft room going through all of my Cricut book, deciding what I wanted to do and then doing my best to make sure I put the paper on the mat just right.

Now, I design anywhere, in my living room, during my breaks at work, doctor's office waiting rooms. The list is endless. I love how I can combine images from multiple cartridges and get the exact result I want.

Mostly, I've been making cards, but I've also created a few home decor pieces and scrapbook pages. I love doing borders with my Gypsy. So, here are a few of the cards I've made in the last couple of weeks. I will try to give credit to all of the products I used, but since I'm able to use my scraps more effeciently, many of the supplies came from my scrap box. One product I absolutely LOVE is DCWV glitter paper. I use it every chance I get. It cuts so well on the Cricut and doesn't leave any glitter pieces behind.








Cricut Cartridges: Joys of the Season, Winter Woodland, Gypsy Wandering, Plantin Schoolbook
Papers: The Paper Studio, DCWV
Inks: Stampin' Up, Distress Ink, Versamark
Embossing Powder: Stampendous

I'm still designing and will have many more to post in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment