Sunday, December 18, 2011

Vintage Father Christmas Card

This card turned out so good, I'm thinking about matting it and putting it in a beautiful frame and add it to my Holiday decorations. I believe both of these stamps are from Stampendous, but I'm not exactly sure. If not, I'll post a corrections.


I used Crumb Cake ink from Stampin' Up to stamp the background Christmas Collage on Vintage Cream cardstock. I matted this onto Baja Breeze and Soft Suede.

I tied a bow with a cream colored satin ribbon from my stash.

I stamped the Father Christmas on Vintage Cream in Soft Suede. I used a Blush Blossom marker to color his skin and Baja Breeze marker to color his eyes. I used my aqua pen and lightly brushed over the beard and eyebrows to add a little softness. I layer this on Baja Breeze and Soft Suede. Using Dimensionals, I popped this up a little off center of the background. I added this whole piece to a Vintage Cream card base.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Dana Desmond

1 comment: