Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Winner Is....

I want to thank everyone who visited my page, commented on my videos and just made the past few years a success. I'm so glad I found my way back to crafting and that my blog allows me to share my creations with you.

There were some great suggestions for digital kits. I think I can come up with some you gals and guys will like.

Now, for the winner. Random.org chose...

MamaGames: "Thank you for your part of the train. :) As for the contest - this is weirdly specific but I would love some kits that include animals and autumn colors. My kids go to at least 3 annual events like Boo at the Zoo where they are having some kind of fall- or Halloween-themed event at an animal park, and I need something that combines both ideas! ~laugh~"

MamaGames, yes your request was very specific, but I like it. I would never have thought of a Halloween Zoo themed kit. Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I will see what I can do. 
I also sent you an e-mail asking for your address so I can send your goodies to you. If I don't hear from you by October 10th, I will chose another winner. So don't miss out. 

Again, thank you to all my visitors and stay tuned for more fun to come.
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment