Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Love...with Penny Black

Another watercoloring card today.
 
 
I stamped these images from Penny Black 120# watercolor paper. It is actually 3 separate stamps in one set. The image of the birds in the tree wasn't tall enough to make an entire tree, so I extending the tree trunk using my Copic multi-liners. You really can't tell unless you look very closely.
 
 

I then stamped the heart and holly image so it appeared the bird was holding it in its beak. Then I stamped the snowman under the branch. I watercolored the entire image using Stampin' Up markers and a waterbrush.
 
 
I used my Silhoette to cut the doilie and circles. I inked the edge of the top circle with Stampin' Up's Real Red ink. I added the shimmer lace from my stash to both the image and the circle element.
 
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Dana Desmond

 
 
Materials
Stamps: Penny Black, Stampin' Up
Patterned Papers: Bo Bunny
Ink: Stazon, Stampin' Up
Embellishements: Stampin' Up
Tools: Silhouette Cameo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment