Sunday, July 13, 2014

Exciting News!!!

Are you ready for it? I have been selected for the Creative Team for pixelscrapper.com. My duties as a Creative Team member are to create a layouts for my assigned Designer, Sheila Reid, for every new kit or bundle she creates. I am also responsible for proofreading the kits and making sure files work the way Sheila intends.
  • Perk #1 - I get the honor of creating for a wonderful site that is there for the creative crafter/artist. I love Pixel Scrapper's business model and philosophy.
  • Perk #2 - I get to work with Sheila who is a very talented designer. I love all her work
  • Perk #3 - I get to work with the kits before they are release.
  • Perk #4 - Free subscription for my term.

Visit the site to see the rest of the Team. Also, look through the galleries, spreading the love through comments for all the beautiful designs you find. There are some absolutely wonderfully creative people on this site. Whether you are a digital scrapper or a traditional scrapper, there is plenty of inspiration for your next project.

So, you can expect to see lots more digital scrapbook pages. Also, if you have a batch of photos you would like me to scrap for you and you don't mind them being posted here on my blog, my Facebook page, and in my Pixel Scrapper gallery, send them to me and I will use them for my Creative Team design work.

If you have any question about digital scrapbooking or how Pixel Scrapper works, let me know in the comments below. I am more than happy to help.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment