Thursday, July 17, 2014

3 Silly Elves

This is layout number 4 of my 10 planned layouts for the Summer Layout Madness July 2014 at Pixel Scrapper. Again, I used the new Christmas Blessings Bundle by Sheila Reid for this layout of my nephews. They are blessings too. They make life so interesting. Each of their unique personalities makes life so much fun. You just never know what you will get with these three. I asked my niece, who is much older than these three, if she ever wished she had a sister and she said she wouldn't know what to do with a sister. I totally get that. I was the only girl growing up with a bunch of boys until my sister was born when I was 10. Makes life interesting.


I'm having so much fun using these kits. It is perfect when I don't have the time to scrap traditionally. Plus, if you don't like what you are doing, you can start over without wasting supplies. Plus, you never run out of paper or embellishments.

I hope you are enjoying my "playtime" as much as I am. Again, if you have any photos you would like me to scrap for you, leave a comment below. I also do traditional personalized scrapbook album as well if you would rather have that. I will post some examples of my mini albums. That will probably happen this weekend.

Until then, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment