Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Outdoor Adventures by Sheila Reid


I am having so much fun with these digital layouts. I am getting so much more scrapbooking done than I ever thought possible. Plus, I can share these layouts with family and friends by simply printing them multiple times. I can create any size album I want. So, others aren't stuck with huge albums lining their shelves. Watch out Grandma and Grammy, I see Christmas gifts in the future. 


This layout uses the new Outdoors Adventure Bundle by Sheila Reid at pixelscrapper.com. I didn't even use many of the kit options available. In addition to the items you see here, there are patterned papers and alphas to go along with this kit. Below is a picture of the entire Bundle.


Don't forget, I'm giving away a one month personal use subscription at the end of the month.

To enter leave a comment here on yesterday's post. 

While you are there, download the free Halloween digital paper created by me, as a gift to all my online friends.

I think that is about it. I have a lot more digital items I want to create, so let me know on the giveaway post what kinds of kits you would like to see. You never know, you might get your wish.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment