Monday, May 18, 2015

Hybrid Mini Album using Already There Digi Kit


I made this mini album using the Already There digital kit by Violet Irisonva. This kit can be found at Pixel Scrapper. As you can see it has tons of inspirational quotes and lots of real estate for photos, journaling, and memorabilia.




First, I apologize for the poor video and sound quality. I'm still learning, so it will get better. I still wanted to share my latest project.


All the papers and elements of this kit are separate digital files. I first created the base pages (the ones that say, "Place Photo Here") in Photoshop Elements 10. I printed them on my Epson Workforce 7520 on heavy cardstock.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the other loose elements I show you at the beginning of the video. I embellished each page a bit more with the loose die cut pieces.

I made pocket pages out of the 4 x 6 journal cards that come in the kit. All of the tags were created using the leftover papers I had printed.

One of the best parts about using a digi kit to make physical projects is that you never run out of a design or element you like. You also get to choose what type of paper it is printed on. I printed this on heavy cardstock, but when I decoupage, I use regular copy paper. So digi's are perfect for any application.

I have tons more mini albums made using traditional scrapbook paper that I will be sharing in future videos. I might even talk in them.

If you like anything you see, let me know. I make custom albums of all sizes as well.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment