Tuesday, October 9, 2012

MIA

I apologize for being MIA. My laptop crashed and I've been trying to reload all my files on to my new one. All of my pictures and Silhouette files are stuck in the old laptop, which is very sad, as I had just finished designing all of my Christmas Cards the night before it crashed. I think everything is still there, I just need to take it somewhere and have the files transfered to another hard drive. I hope to post a new project soon. I'm planning to do a card-a-day Halloween series next week.

On an up note, my new laptop is much faster than my old one, so that means I make be able to do video tutorials. Stay tuned. We may be in for a fun ride.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Dana Desmond

10 comments:

  1. I keep all my file on my computer and on thumb drive and monthly I back my computer onto DVD's. In the pass 4 years I have loss my computer 2 times and Had it broke on the planetrip ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a 500 GB external hard drive. As I'm restoring my files (digi images, etc.), I'm backing them up. I have most of them and hope to upload projects this weekend. I probably have a 100 cards and 20 layouts I haven't even photographed yet.

    ReplyDelete