Friday, November 19, 2010

Cafting to catch the Christmas Spirit

One of my favorite things to do is chose a large piece of patterned paper and see how many ways I can use it. So, I apologize if these are redundant, but it's the best way for me to work.




 Materials for the cards above:
Papers: My Minds Eye, Papertrey Ink, DCWV Glitter paper
Inks: Momento, Copic Sketch Markers
Cricut Cartridge: Winter Woodland
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Embellishments: from my stash




Materials for the deer card:
Papers: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Stampendous
Ink: Momento, Copic Sketch Markers
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Glitter from my stash



Materials for the elf card
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Cloud 9 Designs
Stamp: Stampendous
Ink: Momento, Copic Sketch Markers
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Adhesive: Terrifically Tacky
Embellishments: from my stash


Thanks for visiting!
Dana

1 comment: