Friday, November 19, 2010

Old School Challenge - My Craft Time

Emma over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ has a "Throwback Thursday "Cricut~less" Challenge!" going on right now. I don't always get the time to enter these challenges, but I've been thinking about projects that don't involve the Cricut or Gypsy, so here was the perfect opportunity to put my ideas to paper. Here's my submission.




Materials:
Paper: Papertrey Ink cardstock and patterned paper
Ink: Momento, Copic Sketch Markers
Stamps: Stampendous and Stampabilities
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Adhesive: Glossy Accent


First I stamped the image, then colored it with Copic Markers. When the markers were dry, I added Glossy Accents to the ornaments and added an adhesive gem. I love the "real" look the Glossy Accents give this card.
 
Thanks for visiting!
Dana

1 comment:

  1. Dana, this is adorable!! I am new to this blogging wold, and this contest of Emma's is my first challange. I just became a followerof yours, feel free to check out my blog, and if you like what you see, I would love you to become a follower. Thanks again, Karen
    karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete