Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Son Has Caught the Crafting Bug.

My son Kyler decided he wanted to make a card for his cousin's birthday this morning. My nephew turns 7 today and he loves Chevy's and Guitar Hero. Kyler did this card all by himself. He even came up with the saying. It was his first time stamping also. I think he did a great job. I LOVE THIS CARD!!!

Front


Inside


Back

Paper:  The Paper Studio.
Stamp Set: Inkadinkado Clear Stamps-Rock Star
Ink: Rubber Stampeed
Glitter: Martha Stewart 

I also made a card too. I think Kyler's is the best though. This goes to show you that even though the cartridge is called Rock Princess, it can be used for Rock Princes as well.



Paper: DCWV Plain and the Kids Nana stack
Embossing: Ranger and Versamark
Cricut Cartridge: Rock Princess
Cuttlebug Folder: Happy Birthday
Brads: EK Success

Now it's time to start getting everyone ready for school tomorrow. Maybe I will get to go to my craft area later tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! Love the colors! Nice to see more men entering the craft!

    ReplyDelete