Sunday, April 17, 2011

Emma's Throwback Thursday Scrapbook Layout Challenge

My submission for this challenge is a scrapbook page of my son playing at the park when he was a little boy.


It's two 12x12 pages.


I used patterned paper from DCWV Nana stack and cardstock from my stash.


I used the Martha Stewart grass punch for the border.


I used Straight from the Nest to cut the tree at 6". I cuttlebugged the tree trunk and top leaf layer and inked the edges. I used scraps from punching the grass border and layered them at the tree base.


I cut the frog at 2.5 inches from the Create-a-Critter cartridge. I inked the layers before putting them together.


I couldn't find a sun shape on any of my cartridges, so I used my Gypsy and made one using some of the tag shadows on the Gypsy Wandering cart and a stick shape from Doodlecharms.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment