Kimberly used an image from Mother's Day Bouquet, but I don't have that cartridge. I really couldn't find an image on my limited supply of cartridges, so I welded together 5 egg images from the Create-a-Critter and a circle from Plantin Schoolbook. I cut out five of these, layered them together and followed the rest of Kimberly's instructions. I even experimented with making rose buds.
I love how they turned out. I saved this file on my Gypsy so I can make more.
For this card, I made two roses, one slightly smaller than the other. I added glitter to them for a little extra sparkle. I used to make jewelry, so I have a huge stash of beads that aren't being used. I decided to find a way to use them in my paper crafting. Gluing them on just didn't look right, so I strung them together using embroidery floss and stitched them to the from of the card. I love how they turned out.
The bird image is from Stampin' Up's Sale-a-bration catalogue. I stamped the image on white cardstock, added color with my Copic Markers (BG10 and BG11), and cut it out. I covered the entire image with Versamark Dazzle and embossed with clear embossing powder. I popped this up on the front of the card.
Other materials used:
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Thanks for stopping by,