Thursday, March 17, 2011

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge - March 17, 2011

Emma's challenge for this week is to create a project using green. I decided to create an Easter card.

All papers and ink for this project are from Stampin' Up.

There's quite a bit of Gypsy work on this card. First I welded together egg images from the Create-a-Critter cartridge to make the card base, which I cut out in Marina Mist cardstock. I cut another egg, a little smaller then the base, out of Whisper White cardstock. I inked the edges of the white egg with Marina Mist ink.


I used my Gypsy to hide the contour of the chick face. I cut all layers of the chick out of Daffodil Delight, So Saffron and Crushed Curry cardstock and the egg out of Very Vanilla. I inked the edges of the chick with Daffodil Delight and So Saffron ink, assembled the chick. I added the face from my Critter Faces set from Peachy Keen Stamps. I inked the edges of the egg with Crumb Cake and used my E11 Copic marker to add the cracks.

Using my Gypsy, I welded several images together to make the grass. I cut two layers and sandwiched the chick and egg pieces between them.

I cut the sun out of Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, and More Mustard, inked the edges with Daffodil delight. I assembled the sun, stamped the face using my Everyday Face assortment.


To finish the card, I added flowers and sparkle brads from my stash.

I didn't post pictures of this project on my Gypsy. If you would like to see those, leave a comment below and I will post them.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards Dana! You've been busy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete