Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm Back with a challenge submission.

It's been a while. This is the first weekend I've been in my craftroom in little over a month. I never realize how much I get out of crafting until I'm away from it a lot.

My first project is a color challenge from MyPinkStamper.com. The challenge is to make a project using the colors orange, turquoise, and green.


I used Kate's ABCs and my Gypsy to cut this cute image. I used Stampin' Up cardstock and Basic Grey, Sweet Threads patterened paper.


I have lots more projects I've been working on. I plan to post them tonight.

Have a great Sunday,

Dana Desmond

2 comments:

  1. This was a fun challenge. Your card is wonderful. I have added this cart to my wish list. If you get a chance come take a peek at mine.

    Georgiana
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/color-challenge-with-mps.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower to your blog and love your take on cards using the cricut images!! You are very talented. I will be visiting often to see your designs, have a fantastic day!
    Come on over and visit me any time, I would love to have you at my blog!
    http://www.bookooblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete