Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2-4-8-10 Swing fold card

I tried my hand at the 2-4-8-10 swing card. It gets it's name from where the card is scored. The focal image is from Stampin' Up. I colored it using my Copic Markers.


Front of the card closed


The card base is Basic Black cardstock from Stampin' Up. All other papers are from the DCWV Lemon Flower Mat Stack and coordinating solid cardstock mat stack. I love this paper so much, last weekend, I made tons of cards in different styles using only this stack.


Card open laying flat
The frame and sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I punched it using the Large Decorative label punch from Stampin' Up. The small green solid block leaves a place for a personal message.

Card standing, front view


Card standing, side view
 This type of card is a great way to use small scraps of paper. It takes a little planning, but well worth the effort.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana D.

No comments:

Post a Comment