Sunday, July 10, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge LFIF

I started with the patterned paper for this design and then came the sentiment. Then I found a cute strawberry shortcake image on one of my Cricut cartridges and the rest just fell in place.



The sentiment is from Stampin' Up and I punched it with the Large Decorative Label punch.

I used Decorative Chalk for the cheek color, my Gelly Roll pen for the whites of the eyes and Glossy Accents to make the eyes pop.


Materials
Cricut
Gypsy
Cricut Cartridge Smiley Cards
Cricut Cartridge Holiday Cakes
Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character Faces Assortment
Stampin' Up Eat Chocolate Stamp Set
Stampin' Up Patterned Paper and Cardstock
Glossy Accents
American Crafts Brad
The Paper Studio Ribbon
Stampin' Up Dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by,
Dana D

1 comment:

  1. this looks so yummy I want to eat it! love the added gloss to the eyes to. Thanks for playing along on the challenge

    ReplyDelete