Saturday, October 8, 2011

My First Mini Album

This is my most favorite paper ever. It's Mariposa from DCWV. I used my Cinch to bind it. This mini album has lots of real estate for photos.


Front Cover - I used Grunge Paper colored with Stampin' Up's Real Red ink and a Tim Holtz Hitch Post.

Inside Front Cover and Page 1 - This is a waterfall page.

Water fall in motion.

Page 2 and 2 1/2

Pages 2 3/4 and 3

Pages 4 and 5 - This page has a hidden pull out tag.

Pull out tag in motion.

Pages 6 and 7 - This page also has a hidden tag.

But this one comes out of the top.

Page 8 and 9 - This page is very interactive. It's a block fold that will hold 9 photos.

Block fold in motion - Opening flap #1

Opening flap #2

Opening flap #3

All flaps open

Back Cover - I used a Stampin' Up Antique Brad to hold the strap on the back.

Short post with lots of photos. I hope you enjoyed my first mini album. I've made a couple more since then and love them even more than this one.

Thanks for stopping by,

Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment