Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Card Post: I Believe In You

Today's card was based on a sketch from pagemaps.com, December 2011. Unfortunately, this is the only card I made this weekend. I filmed a tutorial for this card and spent the rest of the weekend trying to edit and upload it to YouTube.com, with no luck. So, I'm going to share here and try to upload the video later.



The images are from Simon Says Stamp and the papers are from Echo Parks, Happy Day 6 x 6 pad.


All images were embossed white.


I hope you enjoy this card. It is so frustrating to not be able to upload my video. I've given up for the weekend. I decided to do something different, so I made a cherry crisp (in the oven now) for my son. My husband doesn't like cherries, so I made him a peach crisp. John and Kyler are in the basement, so they have no idea goodies are waiting for them when they come upstairs. Oven's beeping, so crisp is done. Yum!!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment