I cut all paper with a new Stampin' Up Framelit die set. Using Copic Markers, I colored the image using bright primary colors. The papers are from one of my Simon Says Stamp Card Kits. Unfortunately, I combined all the papers from each kit and now I can't tell which goes with which kit. I looked on their website and I think these are from Basic Grey.
The flowers are from Prima.
I added a little sparkle to the yellow ribbon with my Sakura Stardust gel pen.
I still need LOTs of practice with my Copics. I'm scheduled to take the intermediate Copic class in a couple of weeks. Maybe I can learn a few techniques that will make my images pop.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,