Saturday, August 4, 2012

Party Hardy Birthday Card-Copic Coloring

Today's card is a birthday card using a digi image from from the saturated-canary.myshopify.com.
I cut all paper with a new Stampin' Up Framelit die set. Using Copic Markers, I colored the image using bright primary colors. The papers are from one of my Simon Says Stamp Card Kits. Unfortunately, I combined all the papers from each kit and now I can't tell which goes with which kit. I looked on their website and I think these are from Basic Grey.


The flowers are from Prima.



I added a little sparkle to the yellow ribbon with my Sakura Stardust gel pen.

I still need LOTs of practice with my Copics. I'm scheduled to take the intermediate Copic class in a couple of weeks. Maybe I can learn a few techniques that will make my images pop.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment