Monday, September 6, 2010

I know it's September, but I love Halloween

It has been an insane weekend. Sick kids, sick husband, and then it was my turn. I hate to say it, but work may be a relief. At least I know it will be very busy at work, which will make the week go by fast. I know, I know, don't wish your life away. At least that's what I tell my kids all the time.

Anyway, at least I got some crafting done. Here's are a few cards I've made over the week. My favorite is the never ending card. It was so much work. It's like making 4 cards at once. It was fun, but I won't make very many of these. It was so time consuming. I will probably only make one per holiday/season.

I've got a lot of other projects made. I'll try to get them up as soon as I can.


Materials
(I'll list as many as I can remember. Most of these were made from scraps I've had for a while and the packaging is long gone.)

Paper: DCWV, The Paper Studio
Ink: Stampin' Up
Ribbon: Wal-mart
Cricut Cartridge: Happy Hauntings



Paper: DCWV, The Paper Studio
Ink: Stampin' Up, Versamark
Ribbon: Wal-mart
Cricut Cartridge: Happy Hauntings
Stamp: Stampendous
Embossing Powder: Ranger

--------
Now for the neverending card

~Front Panel~

~Opening to Panel Two~

~Panel Two~

~Opening to Panel Three~

~Panel Three~

~Opening to Panel Four~

~Panel Four~

~Opening to Front Panel~

~And Back to Front Panel~


Stamps: Inkadinkado, TCP
Paper: DCWV, The Paper Studio, Cloud 9
Ink: Versamark, Stampin' Up
Embossing Powder: Ranger
Sanding Block: Tim Holtz

I'll work on getting the rest of my projects up. Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment