Thursday, October 6, 2011

Just Signed Up to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!!!

If you look at many of my blog projects, you will see that I use Stampin' Up products all the time. I'm going to be building another blog that relates only to Stampin' Up products, but in the meantime, you can purchase products and have them delivered to your home, by visiting my new Stampin' Up website: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/danadesmond/ or give me a call and we can talk about setting up a party.

I'll still be posting my projects on this blog. I just want to keep my Stampin' Up stuff separate, so there's no confusion as to when I've competed a 100% Stampin' Up project. So, see you in many places on the Internet and hopefully in person at a workshop!

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment