Sunday, April 15, 2012

Simon Says Stamp Customer Service Praise...

This is just a quick note to give praise where it is deserved.
First, SimonSaysStamp.com has got to have the most AWESOME customer service ever. I had a question about my account and the Monthly Card Kit club. My subscription wasn't appearing on my account, so every month I would get a little uneasy as to whether I was still on the list to receive a kit. I wasn't sure how to ease my worries but Heather answered my question and suggested I cancel my current subscription after I received the April kit and resubscribe before the May kit. So I cancelled my kit subscription and waited. The May kit was soon to be released and Heather sent me an e-mail to see if I was still interested in the May kit. She didn't want me to miss out.

I have to say her e-mail was a surprise. It made me feel, not only as a valued customer, but as part of a larger crafting family, where everyone watches out for everyone else. I love SimonSaysStamp.com and everyone involved with the company. They provide informative and fun tutorial videos from a variety of artists. They strive to stretch the imagination with each product they use. I love seeing all of the wonderful projects each week. This is a relatively new store, but I can see it growing with leaps and bounds. Thanks to Simon Says Stamp for all you do.

Sincerely,
Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment