Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cranberries, Popcorn and Snowman

I've been making cards like mad the last few weeks and will post them over the next few days.
 
Today's card features CC Designs Sweet November Adorn D. Yard Rubber image. I began by stamping this adorable snowman on Copic X-Press It cardstock with Momento Tuxedo Black ink.
 
 
I colored the image with Copic Marker. I paper pieced the hat and scarf with paper from Lily Bee Designs Jingle 6x6 paper pad. I used C-1 and C-3 Copic Marker to give the paper pieced areas more dimension. 

 
The sentiment is actually one stamp, but I wanted it in two colors. So, I stamped it twice on a piece of paper from the paper pad using Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive ink. I punched the green image with a scalloped circle punch and the red image with a 1 3/8" circle punch. I layered the two images and popped them up.
 
 
I added pearl accents and added the entire image to a Very Vanilla card base.
 
 
 
Materials
 
Image: CC Designs Sweet November Adorn D. Yard Rubber Stamp
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: Lily Bee Designs Jingle 6x6 paper pad
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
Markers: Copic
Punches: Stampin' Up
Pearls: Stampin' Up
Trim: May Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment