Friday, March 11, 2011

Peach Keen Stamps LFIF

This week's challenge can be found at http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/.

The assignment is to create a project using Peachy Keen faces and some type of stitching. I purchased the bunny and chick stamp from the dollar bin at Michael's a few weeks ago. If you remember from one of my previous posts, they already have faces, but they weren't too spectacular. So, I used my craft knife and removed the faces from the stamp. Then I stamped the outline of the critters and added my own faces using Medium Critter faces.


I colored the images using Copic markers. You might also remember these stamps had bodies as well. After I cut out the images, the bodies were so small, I thought they looked funny. So, I cut them off.


All cardstock and ribbon is from Papertry Ink. The pattered paper is from DCWV Nursery stack. The bling is from The Paper Studio.

I started to add an Easter sentiment, but then I decided this card could work for a baby shower as well. So, I left it blank.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

12 comments:

  1. Awww that is sooo stinking cute!! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that's being resourceful! The PKS faces make it so cute. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete