Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Long Time No Post...

It has been quite a while since I posted any projects. I have been working on mini albums lately. I moved my scrap area from my large basement to a desk in a hallway between my kitchen and laundry room, so the lighting is terrible. I'm going to try to take pictures of my albums over the next few weeks and post them.

I will tell you, Kathy Orta's tutorials from http://paperphenomenon.blogspot.com/, are the BOMB. If you have never made a mini album before, I suggest her B2B Tutorial. She walks you through the process from Beginner Album, Intermediate Album, to Advanced Album. Then to put the icing on the cake, she shows you how to make a box to store your albums in. I also made the Graphic 45 perpetual calendar. It's huge, so it is sitting on the floor next to my TV stand. It took me quite a while to make, but it works perfect.

I've also worked on a few paper bag mini albums using Ginger's (aka mysistersscraper) tutorial on YouTube. I'm so in love with this method, I've made quite a few different sized albums using this tutorial. It is so versatile. I even added additional embellishments to the flaps. Awesome!

So, in short, I'm still crafting. Taking a break from cards. Making tons of mini albums. Hope to post soon.

Thanks for sticking with me and happy crafting.

Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment