Monday, February 21, 2011

More ATCs with Metallic Embossing

Here's a few more ATCs I made over the weekend. I'm having so much fun with these. Since these use a small amount of materials, I'm a little more willing to experiment with new techniques.


This one is made out of leftovers from my Valentine's project. The ticket stamp and die set is from Papertrey Ink, but I added the word Foxy from 40:31 Creations Love stamp set.

The key and heart stamps are from two completely different sets, but they work so well together. I embossed them using bronze powder. The background paper is brown packing paper from one of my Papertrey Ink shipments. Using clear embossing powder, I added the text. Then I stamped the key image using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Antique Linen. To give the entire card an aged look, I used my Tsukineko walnu ink spritz before I added my elements.

If you are interested in trading ATCs, leave a comment and we will work something out.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment