Monday, August 6, 2012

It's the Little Things

UPDATE: I found the original packaging for this image set. It is from Lily of the Valley. There are about 15 cute images and I plan to color and create with each and every one.

This image was in a package of images I received years ago in a magazine I ordered. Unfortunately, I can't remember the artist or the magazine they came in. I do remember it was a UK publication.


The image is printed on lightweight cardstock, so I very carefully colored it with my Copic markers. I held my breath the entire time, afraid it was going to bleed, but it worked.


The sentiment, punch and pearls are from Stampin' Up. The flower is from Prima and the leaves were cut with a Sizzix die.


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Dana Desmon

No comments:

Post a Comment