Sunday, July 11, 2010

I JUST GOT A CRICUT EXPRESSION

I just received my Cricut Expressions Thursday night and I've been secluded in my craft area all weekend. I was having so much fun, I thought I've got to think of a way to share this with others, so I decided to start a blog where I could post pictures of my creations.

Unfortunately, right now my daughter has my camera, so I'm going to have to wait to post my first pictures. I hope to have them up either later tonight or tomorrow night.

My hope is that by journaling my crafting journey, my creations will begin to get more artful and unique as I go. We will see what happens together.

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be finish of mine day, buut before end I amm reading this wondeerful article to increase myy know-how.



    Feel free to visit my bloog post - clash of clans hack no survey no password; http://itsclashofclanshacks.tumblr.com,

    ReplyDelete