Saturday, March 19, 2011

Peachy Keen LFIF Challenge - Challenge 12

Here's another Peachy Keen Stamps LFIF challenge. This week the objective is to create a project that includes Peachy Keen Stamps faces AND a handmade flower.


 The vine and butterfly stamp is a set I just bought. It's called Beauty Stems from Here, from the TCP Studios. I embossed the vine in green and colored the inside of the leaves with my Copic Markers, YG13 and YG17. Then I added pink brads.


I used the dragonfly image from Doodlecharms. I cut it at 3" and 2". I stamped each using the Everyday Face Assortment. I love all the sizes you get in this set.

Since I'm not fortunate enough to have a cartridge with a good flower image that would work for what I needed, I used my Gypsy to weld together five egg images from Create-a-Critter and a circle from Plantin Schoolbook. I cut this in several sizes. I layered them together, added a brad, and fluffed up the petals.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is so cute! I love that flower too! Awesome job! Thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF!

    ReplyDelete