Saturday, November 13, 2010

Beginning with Copic Markers

All week long I've been experimenting with Copic Markers. Here's a few Christmas cards I've made so far. It is so addicting. Everytime I try to put them away, I have to get them back out because I have another idea. I just can't quit. Now, I just need to add to my color collection.




Materials:
Papers: Papertrey Ink Cardstock, Cloud 9, DCWV, The Paper Studio
Stamps: Stampendous, Inkadinkado
Ink/Markers: Momento, Copic Sketch


I'm also working on my Thanksgiving cards. I've been experimenting with the Thanksgiving Cricut cartridges. Here's my latest.



Materials:
Papers: Cloud 9
Cricut Cartridges: Seasonal Thanksgiving, Gypsy Wandering
Ink: Stampin' Up
Ribbon and Buttons from Wal-Mart


Thanks for visiting.

Dana

2 comments:

  1. Dana,
    I think you did an awesome job coloring with your copics!! These cards are super super cute!! You have some great colors and your shading is great!! Here is a blog I have been going to for LOTS of Copic advice! Can't wait to see more of your Copic projects!!

    Lauren
    ____________________________________
    http://michelles-mbellishments.blogspot.com/p/copic-marker-faqs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are adorable and your coloring is perfect!!! I love them all! TFS :)
    I'm now your new follower ;D
    P.S. I also have a video to share with you about Projects with Acetate... have fun!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZKBBelYmng

    ReplyDelete