Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Card-a-Day #6

This card was made with the new Christmas Lodge stamp set currently in the Stampin' Up Holiday Mini Catalog.

I used my markers to get a multi-colored image from the sentiment stamp. I only have a few of the Stampin' Up markers, but I think I'm going to order the entire set.



Materials

Cardstock: Stampin' Up (Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Vintage Cream)
Ink: Stampin' Up (Versamark, Crumb Cake, Old Olive), Stampin' Up markers (Old Olive, Early Espresso)
Tools: Stampin' Up (Ticket Punch, Paper Piercer, Simply Scored)
Embellishments: Stickles, The Paper Studio

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

2 comments:

  1. Dana Love that tree and the topper is divine. Having a Holiday challenge at my blog www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com would love for you to link up your card. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you linked up your card!

    ReplyDelete