Saturday, November 6, 2010

Today's Creativity

Today has been so awesome. First I went to my craft space and just got in the groove. I felt the creativity just flowing. I made the following card for a sweet friend that I miss very much. Even though I can talk to anytime, it isn't the same as seeing her everyday.



Materials
Paper: DCWV, The Paper Studio
Embossing/Die Cutting: Cuttlebug
Embellishments are from my stash


The next set of cards I made were for Thanksgiving. I started making them with only the Create-A-Critter cart, but I got bored, and even though I said I wouldn't puchase anything but full carts, I just had to buy Seasonal Thanksgiving. I'm so glad I did. The images on this cart are simple, but elegant. I haven't really gotten a chance to play with it too much, but I have quite a few more Fall cards to make, so I know I will be using it a lot.



Materials for the Fall cards
Papers: DCWV, Cloud 9, Stampin' Up, The Paper Studio
Ink: Stampin' Up
Stamp: Stampabilities
Cricut Cart: Create-A-Critter, Thanksgiving
Embellishments: Stickles and Gems from my stash


Since deer season begins here very shortly, I will have even more time for crafting while everyone else is in the cold woods. I guess I could be nice and make sure they have warm pot of chili to come home to.


So, thanks for visiting and please leave a comment letting me know what's on your mind.

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment