Sunday, September 4, 2011

Butterflies in a Jar

I haven't had much time lately to do a lot of posting. I went back to college this fall and it's taking up quite a bit of my time (I actually should be studying for my midterms, but hey, you know how that goes).

I have been doing small projects here and there, I just haven't been posting them. So, I wanted to post this quick card I made using the Kate's ABCs Cricut cartridge.



Instead of cutting the background layer for the jar out of cardstock, I wanted the blue sky to show through, so I used vellum.


Looking at it now, I should have sponged clouds or something on the blue background to give it more interested so you could tell it is a transparent jar.

Materials

I told you it would be quick and simple. Thanks for stopping by,

Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment