Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Card-a-Day #3

This card uses the Stampin' Up Delightful Decorations and the coordinating Ornament Punch. It also incorporates the watermark stamping technique.


I began by stamping the ornament image on the Crumb Cake cardstock base with Versamark ink. Then I stamped the same image on Whisper White with Cherry Cobbler ink and Crumb Cake ink. I punched the Cherry Cobbler ornament with the Ornament punch and punched the center of the Crumb Cake ornament using a one inch circle punch. I added a piece of gold ribbon to the Cherry Cobbler ornament. Using Dimensionals, I adhered the Crumb Cake ornament circle to the center of the Cherry Cobbler ornament and used Dimensionals to adhere the entire piece to the base cardstock.



Materials

Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Ink: Versamark, Stampin' Up
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Punches: Stampin' Up
Embellishments: Stash


Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

1 comment: