Sunday, August 5, 2012

Buzzing by to Say Hi!

I have to admit, this is not an image I would have purchased for myself. Not that I don't like the it, but because I would be afraid I wouldn't know what to do with it. However, AllThatScraps.com was giving away this Mashi's Muffins Bumble Bella Rubber Stamp. Of course, you can't pass up free stuff, so I entered. Boy am I glad I did. If I hadn't won, I wouldn't have gotten to play with such an awesome image.


The background stamp is from My Mind's Eye, Indie Chic collection. I stamped the Bella image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored Miss Bella and her friend with Copic Markers. I added Glossy Accents to her eyes and Sakura glitter pen in stardust to her wings.


Since I didn't have a sentiment that would go with this image, I "built" one using Studio G letter stamps. The letters are red rubber and I knew there was no way I would get the letters straight, so I didn't even try. I love the results.


I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment