Friday, December 5, 2014

2014 Christmas Card #3

Giving is always the best part of the Holidays. Today's card features Mimi and her friend exchanging gifts from the Penny Black's Christmas with Mimi stamp set and papers from My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad.



I stamped the image with Momento Tuxeo Black ink and colored it using my Copic Markers. I matted the image using patterned paper. I attached a piece of blue patterned paper to a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 A2 card base created with Neenah Desert Storm cardstock from Simon Says Stamp. I cut banner ends in a few strips of patterned paper and added them under my sentiment.


I used sequins from the Simon Says Stamp November 2014 card kit to add flurries to the left side of the card. 

I just love these Mimi stamps. They are so fun to color. Stay tuned for the next card in my 2014 Christmas Card series. 

Don't forget about my 200.000 blog hit give away, $25 Simon Says Stamp Gift Card (See details here). 

Hope you have a great day and happy crafting.
Dana


Supplies:
Momento Tuxedo Black
Penny Black's Christmas with Mimi
Neenah Desert Storm

Copic 36 CIAO COLOR SET B Markers
Copic Markers
Simon Says Stamp Sequins SNOWDRIFT SDT32 zoom image
SSS Sequins Snowdrift

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Dana! The image is super cute and I love the design.
    Thanks for joining at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete