Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pink, Green, and Brown

This was my original project for the My Pink Stamper design team challenge. When I finished making this card, I realized, "Silly, Robyn's design team is a Cricut design team." So, I started over using my Cricut and ended up with the design I submitted.

I wasn't going to post this, but I decided I like it too much not to post it. The stamp set I used is so cool. I comes with a bunch of different basket types and several filler stamps. I also purchased the sentiment stamps to go with it.



The materials I used:

Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Vintage Picnic and Vintage Picnic Sentiments
Paper: KI Memories patterned and Stampin' Up cardstock
Ink: Stampin' Up-Chocolate Chip; Copic Markers
Ribbon: Wal-mart
Tools: Mat Pack from Stampin' Up; We R Memory Keepers-Corner Chomper; Border Punch from Reflections; Cuttlebug-Swiss Dots

2 comments:

  1. This would have won!!! :)
    This is wonderful...TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)
    -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete