Sunday, February 27, 2011

Papertrey Ink Card Elements

A few weeks ago, Papertrey Ink provided us crafters with a set of printable tags that were to be used in a project challenge. Unfortunately, the time frame for the challenge was about 1 day, so I wasn't able to participate. But I love the tags, so when I got time, I started playing with them.



Here's a card using one of the tags. I printed two copies of the tag and used clear embossing powder on one of them. Once the tag was cool, I cut out the center sentiment and attached it to the non-embossed tag. I cut around the tag, added pearls and set it aside.



I embossed the top portion of a piece of Ocean Tides card stock from Papertrey Ink.


I added a piece of crocheted lace from my stash. I layered a piece of Aqua Mist Ribbon from Papertrey Ink on top of the lace. I attached all of this on a Aqua Mist card base. I finished off by popping up the sentiment tag.

I've started working with the other tags from this set, so you can expect to see more.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card...Head on over to my blog, thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have something for you! Bug Hugs :D

    ReplyDelete