Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Pixel Scrapper Digi Design

Here's another Pixel Scrapper digital design. I'm loving this site so much. Papers for every style, many for free commercial use. However, I subscribed to the site because I love it all. I'm able to use all the images on the site without having to worry about copyright infringement. I do however, think it is appropriate to credit the site and its designers. Like Sheila Reid, who designed the Friends Forever Mini Kit that I used on this layout of my niece. Isn't she beautiful!


I highly encourage you to check out this site. Even if you aren't a digital scrapbooker, you can print the papers and embellishments and use them on traditional layouts and art projects.

If you visit the site, leave me a comment and let me know.

Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting,

Dana Desmond


No comments:

Post a Comment