Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Toes in the Sand

Today is layout 6 or 10 for the Pixel Scrapper Summer Madness July 2014 layout challenge. Not sure I am going to make the 10 with only a day and a half left in this month (Where did the summer go?). This is a picture from out 2011 trip to Flagler Beach, Florida. This was the first time to the ocean for the kids. I think they fell in love. If I could, I would spend the rest of my life at the beach. I love everything about it (well, maybe not all the places the sand tends to creep).


I used the At the Beach digital kit by Sheila Reid. This kit was perfect for these photos. The journaling cards had the perfect sayings and the colors just brought out the natural beauty of the photos. I really loved using these kits.

A few months ago, I purchased a 12 x 12 printer. I think I'm going to print all my layouts and put them in my scrapbooks just like I would traditional scrapbooking. That way I have them scrapped and if I get time, I can add a few physical embellishments. I think this would be the perfect way to do custom photo albums. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can scrap one for you.

Until next time, thank you for stopping by and happy crafting,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment