Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Boy's Best Friend

So, I forgot to mention yesterday that I'm participating in a digital scrapbook layout challenge called "Summer Madness July 2014" over at pixelscrapper.com. It's more of a self-imposed challenge, as you get to name how many layouts you will get done in the month of July. It isn't too late to join, head on over to the website and post your magic number.

I was a little conservative and chose 10. Yesterday's post was 1 of 10 and today I'm posting 2 of 10.




I used the Pond Life Bundle by Sheila Reid to create this layout of my son and his best friend. My husband decided it was time John-Kyler knew how to change oil. It didn't take long for Simon to decide Kyler needed help. These two are the best of friends. Simon is definitely one of the family.

Post comments and questions below. I am more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment