Monday, January 26, 2015

Deer Creek, Always In My Heart

Out of all the places I have lived, I miss Deer Creek the most.

We moved in 2010 and I have not been able to go back. I tear up just thinking about it. The thought that the beautiful land belongs to someone else just breaks my heart. High gas prices forced us to move closer to work or we would definitely still be living there.

Deer Creek is part of me. I played there with my family when I was little. We had many memorable (and not so memorable, LOL) bonfires there as a teen. My children grew up with the creek right outside their front door. Some of my most favorite memories happened at Deer Creek. It is one place that will always be dear in my heart.




This layout was made using the new Here & Now digital kit by Marisa Lerin with Pixel Scrapper. I love the colors and versatility of this kit. No theme means the sky's the limit for what you can do with it. Check it out.

Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting,
Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment