Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sherbet Strips Cards

I received this stamp set as a hostess gift from a Stampin' Up party I recently hosted. I colored it with my Copic markers.


The background paper and ribbon are from my stash.


The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink and the punch is the Extra Large Decorative Label from Stampin' Up.

Here's another card using basically the same paper and layout, but with a different image. I believe this flower is from Inkadinkado. I colored it with my Copic markers and cut it out.

I stitched the stem using embroidery floss. I used dimensionals and attached the flower.


The sentiment is from 40:31 Creations Say Something set.


I've been trying to use some of my scraps. I think it's fun to see how many different looks I can get out of one patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment