Wednesday, September 24, 2014

All About Me

Today's layout is my submission for Pixel Scrapper's September layout challenge "All About Me." I know the background is very busy, but I wanted to include quotes I've been hear to say over the years. Some are inspiring, some serious, some an insight to my beliefs, and others come from my goofy side.


I think everyone should have a life motto. If you notice one quote is bold, "Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life." I try my best to live by this thought. Life is what I make it. If I have a negative outlook on life, life is going to give me a negative experience. 

I really suggest everyone stop and take time to do a project like this, whether it is a layout or a journal entry. Take some time to reflect on who you are and what you stand for. You might be a little surprised what you find within.

Don't forget about my 100,000 hits giveaway, ending at the end of September. We are so very close to hitting this amazing goal.

To enter leave a comment on this post letting me know what themes you are interested in. I need ideas for new digital kits and I want to make things that make both you and me happy.


Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting,
Dana




No comments:

Post a Comment