Thursday, May 7, 2015

Brought to you by the letter "Nn" for Jellyfishing...

Like yesterday's layout, this one was also created using the Shine digital bundle by Sheila Reid. This bundle can be found at Pixel Scrapper. Yesterday I used this bundle for a birthday layout, the soft colors and the beautiful images were perfect for a very feminine layout.

Today's layout is a bit more beachy. I wanted to capture this awesome moment between my daughter and her boyfriend's son. Jacob is new to us and the only child in our immediate family. So, that means everything he does is adorable. This little boy has filled my heart with love faster than I ever though possible.


Jacob crawls in bed with Kelli wanting to do his flash cards. He is going along, doing very well naming the pictures and Kelli is helping him with his letter sounds. They get to the letter N and Jacob proudly announces the picture is “Jellyfishing!” I’m guessing he has been watching a bit too much Spongebob. Oh, the glimpse of a child’s world.

As I mentioned yesterday, this kit is very versatile; that is what I like best about digital kits. You can make them work for so many different applications.I urge you to head over and check out this bundle and all the other digital goodness available at Pixel Scrapper.



Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment